Ohene Baffour Awuah
- in a broader sense: English Speaking Africa and UK
- Founder and Chief Operating Officer, ASBA Solutions, UK.
- Offering bespoken business solutions to Traders and investors in
UK and Africa.
- Leveraging my wide network of contacts to connect
investors and traders to facilitate effective trade and investment
several teams to carry-out tax education especially on VAT and Tax
Audit at Ghana Revenue Authority (formly Ghana VAT Service).
business plans for start-ups.
- Conducted training and seminar on working
in multicultural setting
- Trade and Investment consulting
- Government/public Sector
- Agriculture and Agribusiness
- International Trade
- The suitability of email marketing intelligent product and services
in the UK Market
- Planning for new business ventures
- Knowledge and Extensive experience
in the Ghanaian market with local networks
- Identification and contacting
of suppliers of solar panels in the UK and linking them with local
buyers in Ghana and Nigeria .
- Master of Business Administration, Oxford Brookes University 2010,
- BSc(Hons)Agriculture 2000, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and
Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Entrepreneurship and strategic networking
- Training and coaching of
- Working in Multicultural settings
- Project management
- Business and Tax Advisory services
- English (fluent)
- Twi (Mother tongue)
Address: 141 Sherwood Place, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9RN, UK