If you want to realize a corporate social responsibility project in Africa based on your own criteria, we offer comprehensive project management, consisting of:
- initial discussion with appraisal and targeting
- formulation and presentation of a project draft with short description, SWOT analysis, arrangements of possible options and rough estimate of costs
- discussion of the project, including adjustments, leading to developing a draft of a preliminary project timeline
- information research and establishment of important contacts before start of project; research and proposal of potential project partners
- project development - either together with you or mainly through us
- fine tuning of the project plan, including time planning, budgeting, definition of milestones and stopping points
- local project management; educational measures if applicable
- comprehensive documentation of the project that can be used by you for public relations activities
Sector related projects
Examples of corporate social responsibility projects with direct reference to our client’s core business:
- Construction companies, architects, or property developers might find our residential housing project in Nigeria most interesting.
- Tour operators or companies of the hospitality business might look for innovative projects and social tourism in rural Kenya.
- Power utility companies that engage in renewable energies might want to include centralized power distribution, small biomass power stations or mobile solar lamps in an attractive CSR project.
We are sure that exciting opportunities can be found in Africa for your core business also. Let us find out together.