Implementation of Your Business Case in Africa
If you want to implement your business model in specific African countries, you need more than a well calculated business plan. In the African context your business success is dependent on profound knowledge of local conventions, experience in interacting with authorities, and having the right local contacts.
We can assist you in establishing your business with our comprehensive expertise and wide network of high-ranking contacts. Together we can develop a custom tailored market entry strategy.
This service addresses companies that are already active in Africa and want to expand in another country, as well as corporations that want to introduce their viable business model into the African markets for the first time.
Goals of the consultancy
- Check of the existing business model in the African context
- Identification of the ideal location
- Development of custom tailored solutions with regard to the product in the target market
- Assistance in implementing the business case on the spot in Africa
- Different locations will be suggested and discussed
- The business model will be checked on the viability in the target country, and adjustments be made if necessary
- Introduction to specialized local partners (customers, vendors, cooperation partners)
- Collective business trip into the target country and introduction into the relevant networks
- Attendance in dealing with authorities
- Support in human resources management
Time and cost
The time frame will be determined according to your needs.
The definition of three distinct sections has been proved to be very practical:
- The first section normally lasts one day.It includes a discussion of the business model, search for locations, and preparation of the consulting project.
- After a comprehensive business plan has been written, it will be finally discussed in the second section. After that, the business trip to Africa will be prepared.
- The third section includes the journey to Africa, lasting for 3 to 7 days.